A SUPERIOR PRODUCT
IMPOTENCE, ITS CAUSES AND HOW TO GET HELP.
Impotence is the inability to have or maintain an erection.
You may have the desire for sex but because of a soft or flaccid penis you are unable to penetrate the vagina. It is possible to ejaculate without an erection, but it is not particularly satisfying.
Impotence can be very stressful, cause depression, loss of vitality and energy and cause problems with your job or business. Medical research indicates that physical problems are one of the major causes of impotence.
Older men well into their eighties are still sexually active. Old age is not in itself a cause of impotence. Men of all ages, including younger men in their twenties, can suffer from impotence. Impotence can strike at any age and you can be helped regardless of your age.
New methods now allow men and their partners to enjoy complete sexual satisfaction.
How much do you know about impotence?
- Premature ejaculation is not the same as impotence. This condition occurs when a man climaxes very quickly. Between 50% to 75% of men suffer from premature ejaculation.
- Approximately 10 million men in the United States or about 1 out of 10 men suffer from impotence.
- More than half of all impotence is caused by physical problems.
- The urge or desire to have sex is called the Libido. Testosterone is often prescribed to help desire but it alone cannot produce an erection.
- The muscles to the penis must be relaxed to leave room for blood in the spaces around the muscles.
- The artery to the penis dilates to twice its diameter and increases blood flow about 16 times.
You have every right to enjoy sex to the fullest. Sex is pleasurable and you don't have to give it up.
What causes an erection?
An erection occurs when arterial blood pumps into the chambers of the penis and the major vein blood vessels close. This causes the penis to become erect and hard.
What causes impotence?
Approximately 5 million men suffer from physical impotence. Here are some of the causes of physical impotence.
- Kidney failure
- Major accidents
- Blood vessel failure
- Strokes, spinal cord injury
- Hormonal imbalance
- Urinary tract infections
- Heart problems
- Lung problems
- Major surgery
- Hardening of the penile blood vessels
- High blood pressure
- Psychological stresses
- Venereal disease
- Prostate gland problems
- Diabetes mellitus
Four options available for impotence
- Surgical implants
The penis can be made hard by inserting an implant into the penis. Costs can be as much as $10,000.00 and there is always the possibility of infection and follow-up operations may be necessary.
- Injections into the penis
Injecting certain drugs into the penis can cause an erection. However, if the erection lasts too long sometimes this can cause permanent damage to the penis. Although implants or injections may help impotence, many men do not want surgery and are disturbed by the thought of injecting themselves in the penis.
- The Dr. Bross vacuum penis pumps
The third choice is the Dr. Bross penis pump. The pump is connected to a clear plastic cylinder. The penis is inserted into the clear cylinder. By operating the pump the user draws air out of the cylinder and allows blood to fill the penis. After a few minutes the penis will get hard. The clear cylinder allows you to watch your penis grow hard and stiff.
Once the penis is hard a prolong ring is used on the penis to trap the blood in the penis. The prolong ring is left on during sex and can stay on the penis safely for up to 30 minutes. The Dr. Bross penis pump is a low cost and easy to use method to help impotence.
- Viagra Alternatives
See Super Sex Formulas For Men and Women on this website.
You and your partner can enjoy one of life's greatest pleasures.